Measurement of general and local industrial vibration parameters
- Measurement, control and spectral analysis of vibration parameters of industrial facilities (power units of metallurgical enterprises and oil pumping stations, power facilities of power plants, compressors, ventilators, pumps, boilers, etc.).
- Measurement of general and local industrial vibration parameters.
- Three-channel version.
- Built-in block of filters and amplifiers, microprocessor, and volatile memory.
- Simultaneous (synchronous) time and spectral analysis of signals from 1 to 3 vibration transducers with determination of peak values and RMS of vibration acceleration, velocity and displacement.
- Can be connected to vibration transducers with charge output.
- Sets the sensitivity of vibration transducers and operation routing of the analyzer.
- Enables 2-plane balancing, impact analysis and balancing of blades.
- Display of signals and functions on an LCD color 800×480 pixels monitor.
- Linear and logarithmic axis scaling and oscilloscope mode.
- Battery charging from an external power supply.